Market is in green, Bhel up by 6% & more
Market continues to move higher led by strong global cues. Frontline indices gain 1% each with 40 Nifty stocks closing in the green Nifty rises by 178 points
BHEL (+8%) after the company signed an agreement with Coal India and NLC India for setting up coal gasification-based plants in the country. Canara Bank (+6%) & PNB (+5%) due to expected robust Q2 results.
Nifty PSU Bank (+4%) are up as bank stocks shine in the market. Nifty FMCG (+2%) due to the upcoming long festive season.
News of The Day
1. Suzlon (+6%) shares rises after the company bagged an order to supply 23 wind turbines from Adani Green Energy. (Economic Times)
2. Electronics Mart India (+10%) rises after Nippon India Mutual Fund buys 0.6% equity stake in the company. (Money Control)
3. Byju raised $250Mn from existing investors. ( Economic Times)
4. Invesco( US Investment Fund) will offload 52.93Mn shares in Zee Entertainment Enterprise for up to Rs 1,395Cr. ( Economics Times)
5. Shares of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation (+5%) rallied after the company after the company reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 151.22Cr in Q FY23. ( Economic Times)
Expert of The Day
Will India’s National Logistic Policy pave the way for a $5 Trillion Economy?
Articles You Like to Read
More than just token protection (Source: Economics Times)
Why are reverse mortgages important instruments in an asset-rich ageing India? (Source: Money Control)
5+ best portfolio management tracking tools (Source: Money Excel)
Follow our Socials
Looking for fantastic content on the stock market, trading and investing?