Nifty(+1%) in green, Jio to raise $1.5Bn & more
Indices gain amidst mixed global cues Financials lead market rebound, Nifty end at day’s high with a gain of 125 pts.
SBI (+3%) today. Yesterday SBI hiked its interest rates by 20 basis points. Bajaj Finserv (+2%) has revised its gold loan interest rates which is starting at 9.50%. Axis Bank(2%) even though IRDAI imposed Rs 2Cr penalty. L&T (-2%) as SEBI approved the sale of L&T Investment Management and L&T Mutual Fund to HSBC Mutual Fund.
Nifty PSU Bank (+4%), Nifty Bank (+2%) & Nifty Pvt Bank (+2%) are up as bank stocks shine in the market.
News of The Day
1. Shares of Bajaj Auto (+2%) after the company posts the highest-ever quarterly operating profits. (India Times)
2. Jio is in talks with Global lenders to raise $1.5Bn. The funds will be raised through external commercial borrowings to buy 5G network gear from Nokia. (India Times)
3. ReNew Power will invest Rs 30,000Cr over the next 2 years to scale up its wind and solar energy capacities. (Economic Times)
4. Aviom India Housing Finance plans equity raise of $30Mn. The funds will be utilized to grow loan assets to Rs 1,300Cr (Economic Times)
5. Eupheus Learning aims to double revenue to Rs 300Cr by March, Plans to hire 150 people by November. (Moneycontrol)
Experts of The Day
Will India’s National Logistic Policy pave the way for a $5 Trillion Economy?
Articles You Like to Read
4 Reasons Why CIBIL Score is Important in Your Retirement Times (Source: Moneytap)
5 Multibagger Stocks Of 2022 With Return Over 14000% In 1 Year (Source: Good Returns)
5+ best portfolio management tracking tools (Source: Money Excel)
Follow our Socials
Looking for fantastic content on the stock market, trading and investing?